C-Safe is Chiyoda’s company specific safety program, consisting of management systems and behavior improvement techniques.
The program follows a pragmatic approach to manage safety with due consideration to fluctuating global demands where we cannot always rely on conventional theories.
C-Safe applies best in class methodologies to enable us to cope better and do that with enthusiasm and resilience when faced with challenges and ad-hoc situations.
We are on a Safety Journey, applying our C-Safe Program that underpins:
- Clear leadership expectations (comply, respect and intervene)
- Clear communication to our personnel on a regular basis – demonstrating that Safety is a core value
- Beliefs (that all incidents are preventable)
- Measuring leading indicators and investigate all incidents including near misses to prevent recurrences
- Promoting a “just” reporting culture
- Continuously training all our personnel to ensure a working environment where we see each other work safely, resulting in our families seeing us returning home with no harm
- Supporting the global “Building Responsibly” initiatives that serve as the industry standard on worker welfare so that competitiveness is not at the expense of the worker