Handling of Personal Information Protection
1.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- For inquiries regarding products, services, business, or general things
- 1) To respond to inquiries; to provide contact to achieve business; to provide information materials
- 2) To provide information regarding products or services
- 3) To verify products or services we provide
- For inquiries regarding recruitment
- 1) To respond to inquiries; to provide information materials
- 2) To provide contact for the procedure of recruitment service
- 3) As statistical data regarding recruitment
2.Provision of Personal Information to Third parties
Chiyoda will appropriately manage and protect personal information, and will not provide, disclose, or deposit them with any third parties without customers' permission, except for the purposes described below.
- Cases in which the customer gives his/her content
- Cases in which Chiyoda entrust the handling of personal information, within the scope required to achieve the purpose of use, to a third party other than the company itself, and Chiyoda and the third party sign confidentiality agreement for the use all personal information.
- Cases in which the provision or disclosure is required based on laws
3.Contact for Inquiries
If you have any complaints regarding disclosure, correction, and stopping the use of personal information, or handling of personal information by Chiyoda, please contact the above category “CSR”.