Commitment to fairness is the foundation for a corporation’s continuing existence. The Chiyoda Group has also been pursuing stronger governance and a more thoroughgoing compliance. Meanwhile, transparency, fairness, and openness in management have been increasingly called for because of requirements in Japan and overseas.
- Expand corporate management frameworks that are transparent and sound
- Implement initiatives to prevent misconduct
- Implement thoroughgoing risk management
- Implementation of thoroughgoing compliance education and export control education
- Global development of Compliance Consultation and Reporting System